Saturday, September 20, 2008

The kids of Nyamitanga

















I tease Danny that he had an entire social network established in Mbarara before I even arrived, but have to comment on how amazing one of these particular connections has been- The Nyamitanga Kid's Club.




Danny met the kids while out on a run during his first week in Uganda. He came across a field of kids playing soccer. A week later was one of their coaches. A month land a half later he is regular in the village, and spends a few days a week hanging out at the kids club, which doubles as a home for four orphans. I've joined him on a few occasions, including last Saturday, and took a couple of pictures to share.







The kids are incredible. My husband is amazing.


3 comments:

clarabella said...

the kids are beautiful. you are both beautiful. thank you for the photos.

Unknown said...

Wow great pics, I bet the community are so appreciative of what you two are doing. It looks so green and lush. Those kids look like fun...I see practical jokes in the future. Do they have Halloween?

Victor Bravely said...

hey, i know those kids! you're making me homesick.